Sunday, February 13, 2005

Doggy Doo

7 - the number of owners who did not have the courtesy of picking up what their canine friends left behind.
30- the number of dogs that were there.
2- the number of owners that scooped the poop.
30- the number of minutes total that I was there.
3- the number of miles I ran.
1 -dirt bike that tore up the soccer fields while his proud father cheered him on (a look of disgust is on my face)
1- the time I had to stop running so that I wouldn't be covered by the mud and grass the son rooster tailed along the running path.
7438-PE was the KY licence plate number of the red Dodge Ram pick-up that left with the perps and their dirt bike.
Usually, my trips to the park are not very eventful. The park is the only outside place to run that is relatively flat.

No comments: