a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress,
pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Friday, July 08, 2005
Fridge Findings
Since Tom is now based out of Orlando and living there most of the time, I find myself living life like a bachelorette again. Of course not in all aspects, but certain ones, like eating habits and laundry days. Today, I realized that I haven't been to the grocery store in over a week and have nothing in the fridge, but beer (Tom's leftovers), a bit of cheese, eggs, and coffee creamer. For lunch today I opted for the cheese on some crackers. When I started eating the cheese, it kinda had a funny after taste and upon inspecting it closer the expiration date read Feb 22 05. The package had been sealed, so surely it was still good, right? After a couple more bites, I had to toss it. On the laundry subject, I do the smell test to see if I can squeeze another wearing out of it before I launder the item (don't worry, not the skivies).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment