Thursday, September 29, 2005

Beautiful FALL Day

I truly feels like fall today. The high for the day is 62 deg., (a bit chilly by Florida standards), but I have all the windows open in the house. I am somewhat happy and yet not looking forward to the bitter cold of winter. All seasons belong to God and I will be happy for today.

When I think of fall I think of Nichole Nordeman' s song Every Season. Here are the lyrics for Fall:
"And even when the trees have just surrendered
To the harvest time
Forfeiting their leaves in late September
And sending us inside
Still I notice You when change begins
And I am braced for colder winds
I will offer thanks for what has been and what's to come
You are autumn"

1 comment:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I love Nichole Nordamen and fall. Having an actual autumn is another positive change from Florida. Actually feeling the crisp air and seeing the changing of the leaves is great. This year, we are going to pick our pumpkin at a pumpkin patch to celebrate the season.