Family, Friends, Fellow Bloggers,
Well, we were going to wait until the end of Sept, but due to the fact that an ex- roommate of mine cannot keep a secret...we'll let it roll.
As long-time supporters of being married for a while (long- while) before having children, we will have to pass the torch on. I know that this comes a quite a shock
(believe me it was a huge one for us).
We are having a BABY! The due date is in April, actually the 12th, but it's safer to say sometime in April.
So I am 10 weeks, and I am looking for applications from interested volunteers to help me paint the nursery.
* Disclaimer* I am sorry if you are finding out about this via blog, I know that it's very impersonal, but thank you for understanding.
So now I'm going to answer some of your questions:
1) I am no longer training for the Disney Marathon, nor competing in any road races (even though I want to... they should make a pregnant division).
2) Yes, it's fine for me to keep running, as long as it's not downhill and I'm not in any pain.
3) I've gotten sick a couple of times, nothing bad. I have had lots of food adversions, so my diet is Frosted Mini-Wheats and milk.
4) Yes, we are going to find out the sex of the baby (sometime in November)
5) Both sets of "grandparents" are happy with the news.
6) I am seeing a group of midwives because we feel that we have the most options with them, however, we are not opting for a home birth and are quite satisfied with the hospital.
5 comments:
Aaaahhh!!!!!!!! CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!
this is so exciting!
I'm confused, though. Are you moving to Florida?
Jen,
CONGRATULATIONS!! That is so awesome! It seems like just yesterday we were in middle school talking about who was going with who to Blue & Gold and now you are having a baby! YAY!!
-Lindsey Enlow
Thanks Lindsey and Karin.
Jen and Tom.....
I had gotten the news from HT about the possible and most likely event of seeing you both again here and I have to say I will miss seeing you get a round belly! I want you to know you can email me or call and ask me anything about the pregnancy, even if you think it's gross :) Much love to you and to Tom, and all our prayers are with you and the baby. Keep me updated!!
So, after the party...I HAD TO CHECK OUT YOUR BLOG!! It's so neat - I feel like I've been living under a rock or something. Maybe I'll start a blog (oh, wait...my life is not really that interesting)
I hope you and Tom enjoy every minute that you get to spend together this Christmas. Take care of that baby growing inside you...I can't wait to meet him!
DON'T LEAVE FLORIDA!!!
~Lindsey
(a.k.a. LMLM/Lindsey Mika Lawley Martorana)
Post a Comment