Friday, November 04, 2005

More Predictions

While in Florida, I got to see my niece, "L". She will be 3 in 2 days. Her mom, my sister, has been talking to her about being a good cousin. When I got there, she told me that she was going to have a baby boy cousin, and his name is going to be "baby marshmallow". Another interesting event happened while we were eating lunch at a restaurant. My aunt told "L" that the baby can hear her, so she put her head to my stomach and said, "Hi, baby marshmallow." "L" then proceeded to feed me crackers and tell me that I needed to give those to baby marshmallow.

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Is your sister, Anne? I love her jewlery! I'll bet little "L" is excited to have a new cousin!

running shoes said...

Anne is my sister in law- Tom's sister. Ya, she's got some really cool designs.