I still don't know if it was a good idea to put my bare stomach on the internet, but what the heck you only live once and probably the last time I will look like this.
Only one kiddo planned? You should wear a bikini in the next photo. Someone suggested I do it when I was pregnant, but I never got up the nerve. But you...you've already put your belly on the net so what the heck;-).
5 comments:
So cute. You are hardly showing. Do you still get morning sickness or heartburn?
no more sickness, i've gained 9 pounds. so far no heartburn, hopefully it won't ever come back.
Steve told me yesterday, "Jen's belly is on the internet." I laughed out loud.
I still don't know if it was a good idea to put my bare stomach on the internet, but what the heck you only live once and probably the last time I will look like this.
Only one kiddo planned? You should wear a bikini in the next photo. Someone suggested I do it when I was pregnant, but I never got up the nerve. But you...you've already put your belly on the net so what the heck;-).
Post a Comment