a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress,
pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Tuesday, December 06, 2005
Ice Cream & Sweetarts
I recently came upon Carvel Mini Ice Cream cakes that are sold at the grocery store. I then top them with chewy sweetarts and VOILA! an instantly delicious creation.
Jen! You look adorable in your little pregnant pictures! I read your little blog about Carvel. When I first moved here from New York, you couldn't find Carvel anywhere...and it's like the best ice-cream place ever! But good news, they did start selling the packaged stuff in the store (not as good, but it will do). AND, they just opened one up off of Cinci/Day Rd. (There's also a NY style pizza place up there too...it's just a little tast of back home for me.) I don't know why i just shared all this but I did...
1 comment:
Jen! You look adorable in your little pregnant pictures! I read your little blog about Carvel. When I first moved here from New York, you couldn't find Carvel anywhere...and it's like the best ice-cream place ever! But good news, they did start selling the packaged stuff in the store (not as good, but it will do). AND, they just opened one up off of Cinci/Day Rd. (There's also a NY style pizza place up there too...it's just a little tast of back home for me.) I don't know why i just shared all this but I did...
Post a Comment