Friday, February 17, 2006

3 Hours a Day

It's such a shame
To be wasting this much time,
At least I came up with this silly rhyme.

The veins are to blame,
for the 3 hours a day.
They are causing so much pain,
what more can I say.

It's in the family name,
those Partridge/Yeadon dames,
you know the ones...
with all the veins.

The Dr's all said to try the hose,
they did help a bit, I suppose.
This weeks recommendation...
BED REST, for 3 hours a day.
I'll let you know,
how this adventure goes.

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Sweet! You have to lay around and take it easy now, though I sure that it will be often hard to do. Take care of yourself and those veins of yours.

Anonymous said...

Love the rhyme! It totally sucks that you have to lay around though!! NO good!
-Lindz