Branching Out
I made Carrot Cake today. Hooray! Complete with cream cheese frosting all from scratch. I don't even know if I like carrot cake. Something about a vegetable in a dessert kind of freaks me out. None the less, I made it and will try some tomorrow, before I take it to work and let all my co-workers be the guinea pigs (emphasis on the pigs... flying pigs, you know).
4 comments:
What!? You are pregnant, made a homemade cake and didn't try it yet. Wow, you are strong.
I think of certain desserts, like carrot cake and oatmeal raisin cookies as healthy (though they are totally not). It just helps me feel better about eating them for breakfast;-).
I have to admit, I tried the cake for breakfast. I'm in love with it (my version anyway). After determining that I could eat more, I cut half of the cake off to keep for myself.
Ok so Carrot Cake is my FAVORITE! I need to get the recipe from ya!
-Lindz
I'll email it to you Lindsey
Post a Comment