a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress,
pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Friday, March 03, 2006
Good Day
Yes, folks it's official my son is head down. I know that is probably not the mental image that you wanted, but he's not sideways anymore. Hooray! On Sunday, there will be 5 weeks left till my expiration date.
Expiration date sounds horrible. You are not planning on croaking during delivery are you? Glad that he repositioned (delivering a sideways baby would REALLY hurt).
Expiration date 'cuz everything in my fridge with one reminds me of my "due date". I've just been using them interchangably. I'm pretty sure that it's nearly impossible to deliver sideways, which was why I was so scared that he wouldn't flip. Babies have more natural instinct that we give them credit for.
2 comments:
Expiration date sounds horrible. You are not planning on croaking during delivery are you? Glad that he repositioned (delivering a sideways baby would REALLY hurt).
Expiration date 'cuz everything in my fridge with one reminds me of my "due date". I've just been using them interchangably.
I'm pretty sure that it's nearly impossible to deliver sideways, which was why I was so scared that he wouldn't flip. Babies have more natural instinct that we give them credit for.
Post a Comment