Tuesday, March 07, 2006

I almost titled this post, "...And Then There Was One", but decided no title accurately depicts my mood- blank.
Well folks you heard it here first, of the three of us that were pregnant together I'm the last one still pregnant. My friend, let's call her "K", who was due the same day as I went into labor this morning. Yep! 5 weeks early. This was a reality check of sorts for me. More like a slap in the face. I really don't have that much time left and key items still need to be completed before baby day- like installing the car seat and packing a hospital bag. So much to do and so little time... where do I begin?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

tell that little guy to hurry it up! we all can't wait to meet him!
-Lindz

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Don't rush him. Let him cook as long as he needs to in there. You want him to be finished. Sounds like you need your time multiplied as well. You'll get everything that you need to done.

I'm praying for you during this home stretch!!