Monday, April 10, 2006

April Showers... Bring a Baby

Tee was born on April 8th at 1:31 a.m. He weighed 6 lbs 1 oz and is 19.25 inches long. She had a completely unmedicated labor and delivery.
JL will post with more details soon. We thank each and everyone of you for your prayers and support.

4 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Praise God for your new Travis!! Congratulations guys. I am so happy for you. And proud of the new mama for going drug free. You go girl!

Anonymous said...

Jen & Tom,
Congratulations!!! I am so excited that Travis is finally here and with you. I am praying for you guys.
-Lindsey

Anne said...

Pictures please! Tom said Travis has his hands - so cool. Congratulations!
Auntie Anne

running shoes said...

Thank you all and I will get some pictures up soon. I'll even try to get a hand picture, Anne.