I was disappointed by the World Cup this year. Clearly the French team out-played the Italians. But I have to admit, since Frances disapproval of the U.S. I didn't want them to win. The Italians didn't deserve to win, because of their less than stellar display in the final minutes of regulation & OT. The drama of taking dives to get calls. France did their share too. Of course, let's not forget the soccer scandal and the paying to play.
The head- butt to the chest from Frenchman, Zidane, was something that I've never ever seen before on or off the field. That stupid move, I believe, cost the French the Cup.
It was too bad that the match was decided by PK's, but what can you do? You scream at your T.V., but no one hears you or even cares, and the people you are watching with just get annoyed. Just gotta wait 4 more years and hope that the U.S. team does better next time.
2 comments:
The paper said the Italian said something really bad to Zidane. Maybe, your mother wears army boots?
dear anonymous,
sense when does saying something warrant a retaliation such as that. oh, and how did you know about my mom?
Post a Comment