Just a quick note to my friend and ex- roomie, K.L.- Happy Birthday!
Tee's cloth diapers arrived in the mail today and I am so excited! We had toyed with the idea of cloth before Tee was born, but neither one of us had any experience nor any friends with expertise. So we put it in the back of our minds, and we've been pretty content to use disposables. Fast forward to four months ago, when friends of ours had another baby and decided to make the switch to cloth. This was our perfect opportunity to watch and soak up (no pun intended) all of the information from them. Now we've made the switch... part- time.
I can't believe that I'm this excited about what is essentially reusable toilet paper.
5 comments:
Oh my you are brave. Let me know how that goes!
Maybe the title should be "Going Brown" (snicker). Although, it does stay green for quite a while.
Lunch anyone? Anyway, good luck!
Yikes - I'm not sure I would take on a feat so great! Hm...
Hey Jen, You too busy with cloth diapers to blog anymore;-)?
RE: cloth diapers...wish I could email you...but since we've never met and only have talked through the blog...this is impossible...and in light of your most recent post I do not expect to see your email posted...understandable indeed...
anyways...I have 2 dozen diapers...I do laundry every other day (diaper laundry that is)...seems to work for us...I wouldn't leave the diapers dirty for much longer than this anyway...PLEASE if you have any questions I would be more than happy to help...and if you have Amanda's email she can most certainly connect you with my email...
Have a great day and good luck!
Post a Comment