Wednesday, March 07, 2007

Huh, I'm almost as smart as a man, but prettier? I feel proud that I know things men 'should' know, such as, "What is the best defense formation against the pass"? Does taht make me any less of a woman? I think not! If it does anything, it makes me well rounded.
To take this test for yourself go here

4 comments:

michael said...

It would be interesting to see what Tom's score is.

If it's lower than yours, then does that mean you wear the pants in the family?

Of course, it's only a silly test, but it would still be an interesting scenario.

running shoes said...

He scored higher than me, which I thought was terrific. Being as his score was in the 90's.

Kentucky Kate said...

I'm a manfume wearing sissy man so good for you!

kara h said...

Geez, I'm also only a manfume wearing sissy... twice. My score did go up the second time, though! From 52% to 74%.

Something about me is happy knowing I wouldn't make a good man, though...