Cute pictures. I love the first one, so fun and seems to capture a moment in your family. And the last one is great, too. I always like those thoughtful, staring off into the horizon pics.
How's the running coming? Not so good out here, though I did have a couple good weeks with long runs. I think that I have gone 8 max. And this week, I've only run one mile on the treadmill (Emily took a quick nap).
4 comments:
Beautiful pictures - looks like you had a really good time. Hope you've found time to relax some. How's the business coming?
Wow - I love the top pic! Any exciting cloth diapering news in Appalachia?
Awww great pictures! Hope you had a fun time.
Cute pictures. I love the first one, so fun and seems to capture a moment in your family. And the last one is great, too. I always like those thoughtful, staring off into the horizon pics.
How's the running coming? Not so good out here, though I did have a couple good weeks with long runs. I think that I have gone 8 max. And this week, I've only run one mile on the treadmill (Emily took a quick nap).
Post a Comment