Sorry to my faithful fans! This summer has been packed.
Here are some highlights:
- VBS at my church where I was in charge of Games for 360 grade schoolers. I have a killer farmers tan.
- I am now on the HOA Board for our neighborhood.
- I saw a shark and other various marine life. The best EVER were the manatees we saw while kayaking.
-Surf Kayaked...
- My sister is now cloth diapering (Whoo Hoo)
- I reversed the riding lawn mower into a HUGE Gully and was saved by God that I didn't go with it. Only some bruises.
- We've caught the 3 chipmunks from our garden who were eating my flowers and bulbs.
- We've bought a carpet steamer ('cuz it's WAY cheaper than new carpeting)
- Installed a swing under our deck for T- Baby.
- Found out my cousin is pregnant and is due the middle of March.
- Planning a House Warming party for my sister and her Hubby who bought their 1st house.
2 comments:
Wow, that's a lot of excitement! How about posting some pictures? The wrecked lawn mower would be funny to see, and I can't picture how the swing would be under a deck? Pictures of the manatees and the shark would be sweet too! No pressure though.
Ahh yes, HOA board participation. I was the secretary and then the president of our HOA in Florida. The experience was tiring, painful, and annoying, yet also interesting.
Yeah! You are alive. I was missing reading your blog.
Post a Comment