Oh my goodness. I hate ab workouts. I took a weight lifting class in college and at the end of the semester, the teacher tried to get me to sign up for his one hour ab workout class at 8 a.m. the following semester. Um, no thanks!
Maybe someday I'll see their merit. When my belly is flabby. Oh wait, that's now.
Where have you been taking Pilates? I really have missed my classes since I quit the gym and I am dying to get back into it. Do you have a good pilates video workout as well?
3 comments:
:)
Funny.
Oh my goodness. I hate ab workouts. I took a weight lifting class in college and at the end of the semester, the teacher tried to get me to sign up for his one hour ab workout class at 8 a.m. the following semester. Um, no thanks!
Maybe someday I'll see their merit. When my belly is flabby. Oh wait, that's now.
Where have you been taking Pilates? I really have missed my classes since I quit the gym and I am dying to get back into it. Do you have a good pilates video workout as well?
Post a Comment