Bare with me as I wrote these posts before we were telling the world we were having another babe. I'm happy to report that I'm feeling much much better and the lung pain is almost completely gone.
So you know things start to take a turn for the worse when you come to the realization that your heartburn is more of a stabbing pain and not getting any better with "heartburn remedies".
I caved on Wednesday (Aug. 20th) and went to see the Doc. His best guess... Inflammation of the lining of my lung! Fancy name- Pleurisy
He can't be 100% certain, because he doesn't want me to be exposed to radiation from a Chest X-Ray, unless it gets worse.
He also can't do much for me because of the little person I'm growing, so vicodin and lidocane patches are my friend!
4 comments:
Man, do I know how you feel. I'm SO glad the lung pain is disappearing. Please remember you can always call anyone but me if you need help!
heehee
Ummm...are you sure you want us to "bare" with you or would you rather us "bear" with you cause this could be really interesting!! :-)
hahaha! I actually thought about checking to see which one was correct, but in the end i just didn't care.
here's to being bare!
First, congratulations on expecting a new precious gift from the Lord :) Second, I'm soooooooo sorry to hear that you are in such pain! I can't imagine the frustration, but I will be praying that it is not too unbareable or unbearable ;)
Post a Comment