Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Fan Request



21 week baby belly!

8 comments:

Kate said...

You are SO pushing your stomach out in this picture!!

running shoes said...

... not pushing out, just pulling the pant down a bit so it would stick out more.

Unknown said...

Ahhhh......I love your hair

krissy said...

So cute and yipeeeee a girl!!! SO much fun! You'll love having a girl!!!!!

Kimberly said...

I know you're pregnant, but where's the evidence, sister??? :)

Danielle said...

Awe! So happy for you! What a cute, tiny little preggo belly! And while boys are wonderful and beautiful in their own unique and special way, girls just seem a LOT easier (I know time will likely change that opinion - but for now, girls are a piece of cake!).

Rachael Neal said...

um, you're adorable! i hate to say it, but even 10 months after having annelise, i think that's what my belly would look like now. and i'm definitely not 21 weeks pregnant.

love and miss you guys!

Lee and Candace said...

You look so great! I can only hope I look as good as you on this second one.