Sorry for all the non-blogging I've been up to lately.
I've hit the"wall" so to speak in energy during this pregnancy. It's strange that I don't remember being this sore, tired, swollen, etc... with Travis until after I gave birth to him.
I got to make a trek to the homeland (aka. FL) last week and I got to take Travis to Disney. He absolutely LOVED the animals and Mickey's House. He learned a new word: "humongous" and now has an affinity for Hippos.
I've been convicted in that with this pregnancy I've complained- a lot, about, well, everything. While this pregnancy has been abundantly "challenging", God has a purpose and plan for me to go through it. This is my apology to you all who've had to endure me spouting off my latest pregnancy woes.
My appointment went well today and I've got 8 weeks to go. I've gained 2 lbs since my last visit and got to witness a lady's expression as her water broke in the Midwives office. It's not like the movies... at all.
My blogging may be more sporadic (or non-existent) for a little bit. I have LOADS of things that need to be accomplished and a 2 year old that needs mommy- time.
Not to mention that tomorrow is Valentine's Day (Happy Birthday Jon!!) and I need to make Peanut Butter Balls for Tom.
Happy Valentine's Day Everyone!!
1 comment:
I heart you, Jenn!
Post a Comment