She's a wee 6 lbs 12 oz. and is 20", but is taller and outweighed her big brother.
So far she seems to be pretty laid back for most of the day and then is a night owl from 11p.m. until 4 a.m.
Travis loves "his baby", and will ask you if you'd like to see her.
His adjusting has been hard; definitely a lesson in patience and perseverance on all our parts. Added to the mix is a fever he's had since we came home, which I'm sure doesn't help things. If you think about it, please pray that he will heal quickly and that the rest of us will not get sick.
Thank you all for your congratulations and your prayers for adjusting to a family of 4.
9 comments:
She is so beautiful. I can't wait to come over and see her... and all of you:)
She is so precious. Travis looks so cute looking at her. I see Tom is starting his no work=beard look. =) congrats on your beautiful family!
Wow, she does look like Travis! Pretty darn cute! I wish I could hold her and come take Travis for the day to play with Ethan to give you a break!! I hope the transition goes well for you guys!
Yea!!! It's so nice to see pictures! She is adorable! We've been praying for you guys and will continue as you make adjustments, and will also pray for Travis' health. Congratulations!
So pretty! I'll pray for you all. Can't wait to meet her.
Congratulations! Cute pictures. Rough schedule though.
congrats! she is beautiful. we have those same baby legs - but they actually fit annelise. :) i love how baggy they are on lyla. skinny little one.
caongrats! we are praying for your adjustment. hope travis is feeling better.
I want to hear the birth story. How did labor and delivery go?
Praying for your adjustment and family's health!!
Post a Comment