Thursday, September 03, 2009

Bag O'

L's appointment was uneventful. My little girl only gained 2 oz. in almost 3 weeks. Pretty much 'cuz of her runs.
Dr. said to try her on cereal to see if she starts gaining better, but no more insight to the diarrhea or blood/mucus.
I got the go ahead to send the samples I had in even though they're technically not completed, so that's a praise.

I gotta get the highchair out of the attic (Tear), and the diaper sprayer hooked up.

2 comments:

Kentucky Kate said...

What is a diaper sprayer?

running shoes said...

hooks to the water line on your toilet (like at sink sprayer) and you can spray the poop off of the cloth diaper and flush it.
Tom made his own from parts at HD or Lowes, pretty simple, and not $45 which they want to charge on some diaper sites.