Thursday, September 10, 2009

It's official

Yep, L's problem is dairy. I don't know if its lactose, like her brother and father, or actual milk allergy.
Bummer.
I've been off dairy, but thought that I'd try a little to see if it would bother her. I know, I know, it was a selfish motive. The piece of cheese looked so tempting on my hamburger. I gave in.
My experiment backfired. Today she's had blood and mucous in her diapers. Poor girl, I feel badly.

I'm trying to look on the bright side of not eating delicious dairy. So far its all I can think about.

3 comments:

Kimberly said...

So is Clay! His is a milk allergy though.

the Pie family said...

good to have an answer. sorry about the consequence. but you will only have to avoid dairy while you are breastfeeding, right?and then you can go back to all the yumminess again?

Unknown said...

Sad :( But good to know the answer.

And it better not have been a Five Guys cheeseburger without me!