for blogging and updating.
Lyla's 5th month came and went. Month 5 seemed to be a busy month for her developmentally. Her face is more round, she's taller, started eating more solids, and got two teeth!!! The bottom front ones. I was shocked. Still am.
She still is a thin little thing. At her 6th month, she's 27" and 13lbs 11oz.
Travis is more inquisitive. He talks to hear himself talk and asks questions that he already knows the answers to or that he previously asked.
He proudly repeats the word Tom and I say to one another. By the way, don't say stupid, dumb or talk with your mouth full. You will be reprimanded by a 3 yr old. He seems to be interested in learning, but will not sit still for more that 4.3 seconds.
His favorite color is orange and his drink of choice is O.J. He loves to play outside. He believes that he owns Starbucks and that Lauren Bryson made the Krohn Conservatory and lives there.
His latest talent: making anything into a gun. Anything.
Hopefully more to come. Sleep first.
11 comments:
Oh yea...it's hilarious when I'm reprimanded by Isabel. We have this rule about her staying in the bathroom while brushing her teeth. So occasionally I will leave the bathroom while brushing mine to check on her if she's in another room. She looks at me and says, "mommy, stay in the bathroom.":) Sometimes it's hard keeping your own rules.:)
Cindy Richmond says her boys chew their toast into guns and then shoot each other across the table. :) I think it's a boy thing!
Oh, that made me laugh. Lillie outweighs her! :) Of course, my babies like to stay in the 95th percentile for their first nine months.
Too funny!! Kid story's are the best. I love the picture of Travis on the main page, very cute.
Nice to catch up with your goings on! And yeah .. the gun thing. Sigh. Jacob has somehow learned to replicate the exact sound that a gun makes and he does this while pretending to shoot everything he sees. I have no idea where he learned this. He's never seen shows with shooting or seen an actual gun. I suspect his father's equally perfect gun sounding abilities.
Wow...Noah is 3 1/2 months older and he is the same height as Lyla, but 4 lbs heavier and still in that darn 10th percentile. Can't wait to have our kiddos play together in a few weeks!
Jen - Are you friends with MckMamma? Oh my gosh, I have been crying and praying for her little Stellan... I have so much to be thankful for that I just take for granted.
I am with Kentucky Kate....Judah was 15 lbs at his 2 month app. I guess I just have big babies too! love the pic of Travis...too cute!
I was the "Anonymous" up there, by the way.
welcome back to your blog. :) missed you! travis is adorable, well, so is lyla. boys will be boys, huh?!
haha maybe i did build the conservatory!! that was a fun day!
Post a Comment