We've been inside since Thursday...
Which means that I've had to give more discipline than I've wanted to and eaten more than I've needed to.
Tom has food poisoning and was suppose to be home last night. Instead he was stuck in a Dallas hotel room doing all that food poisoning does to you.
L-bug has a slight fever, nose crud, and now a cough. I'm thinking a Dr's visit may be in the near future.
I'm currently thinking that I'm going to make a trek to the Mall to play in the germ pit, aka. playground, but I'm worried about T bringing home another illness.
Also contemplating, wearing pajamas all day/ night/ day?
Incredibly gross or incredibly convenient?
Pray for us
4 comments:
I think it is more: pajamas all day= incredibly gross AND incredibly convenient haha And I say this being as I havent gotten out of my 'pajamas' in 5 weeks :-)
I am in my PJ's all day today! :)
1) with 26 inches of snow and 8-12 more on the way today, I've been wearing pajamas since Friday.
2)When Noah started with this 6 week long illness spell, I've done a lot of research on vitamins. He now gets a multi-vitamin, a liquid Omega-3 supplement, a powder probiotic and extra vitamin D drops. I'll let you know if I notice a boost in his immune system.
Oh Jen!!!!!
Post a Comment