Saturday, March 20, 2010

I'm gonna have to censor you, Jillian

Lately, when I workout I've been allowing T to workout with me. He enjoys all the running, hopping, cardio, and I enjoy that it makes him tired.

However, today when I suggested that we workout with Jillian. He replied that he would like to watch the one with the "pink bras".

Huh? Pink bras? I hadn't noticed.

I am now reconsidering him working out with me.
Seeing scantily clothed, sweaty women hopping up and down may not be the best influence on my almost 4 yr. old boy.

Any wisdom from the peeps?

7 comments:

krissy said...

i did the same thing at around 4 with JP.

Rachael Neal said...

yikes! i have no idea. but i guess you can't be too cautious these days.

Paulina said...

I literally just did that one! Selema is sportin' the pink bra! :) Sophie wanted to work out too - not for the bra reason of course but we made her take a nap instead! I pray you get some wisdom -- maybe he can do room time or something while you work out?

michael said...

I remember drooling over the women that my mom would watch in workout videos, but I don't remember at what age that began.

Anonymous said...

Yeah....hadn't considered that part of it. I don't think Ethan notices yet, but I guess if I don't let him see me in a bra, I can't let him see some other random woman in a bra either. But seriously, is there a valid reason why they can't wear shirts?? I'm hot and sweaty too but I manage to still wear a shirt even in the privacy of my own home.

Anne said...

How does he know what a bra is anyway? I think you should let him hop and do jumping jacks with you.

running shoes said...

bras came into the picture when LJ was born and he started asking ?'s about what I was wearing and then came ?'s about differences between men/ women which was SOOOO fun on an airplane....

ahh...parenthood