Tuesday, January 25, 2011

We need Tee Shirts...

... everyone in my family would receive one.

They would say: "We survived Rotavirus 2011"

or my personal favorite

"All clogged up?
No need for Roto-Rooter... Rotavirus 2011"

I'm confident that this is a "Mom Badge" that I'll never forget.

What a week!

I am so thankful to so many friends and my husband who made grocery runs, called, prayed, wrote, checked up on us... Thank you for showing us Christ and loving us through the horrors of this yucky sickness.

I couldn't help it this week, but to reflect upon our sin and how nasty it is to God. Yet how He LOVES us, CARES about and for us all the way through and in spite of it.

Count it ALL Joy was my theme this week. Thank you God for beautiful friends and for allowing me to see glimpses of you.

We'll be rejoining the living this week!!!

YAY!

4 comments:

Susan Holt Simpson said...

So happy for you that it's OVER!!

krissy said...

I didn't know you guys had it! Thrilled for you that it's over. I'm just waiting for our turn. Ever time one of my kids even looks a little peakish I think, "Here we GO!"

krissy said...

I'm from the hills. "ever time" haha.

Kara said...

You should make some of those t-shirts! I'll take 4.
Glad you made it out alive. :)