Monday, November 14, 2011

For the Love...

I'm making room in the baby's room and for all the baby stuff that comes with a new baby.
Some stuff is actually worth something, while the other is just accumulated junk. So I'm going to give my blog followers/ friends first dibs before I craigslist/ ebay the good stuff.

For the LOVE of... Fabric:

I've got a bit of everything. Not scraps, mostly full and half yards yards with the likes of Michael Miller, Alexander Henry, FreeSpirit, Bernatex, Moda, some Tula Pink, I have a couple yards in "JoAnn's" brand. Ask me about specific fabrics and yardage if you like something. I will also be adding another photo of the other half of what I'm selling (tear)



For the LOVE of... Pillows:
(2) Brown Linen pillows, (1) Pottery Barn cornflower blue tie-top pillow cover, (2) Pottery Barn cardinal red pillow covers.





For the LOVE of... Jewelry:


Silver bird with baby birdies Necklace- Retails for $73
Looks like this with the momma bird and 2 babies


For the Love of... Baby things:


Pottery Barn Kayla Crib Bumper in package, Fitted Sheet, and Matching Quilt in it's package. I was thinking $75 for the whole thing. Make me an offer :)






(4) aden + anais muslin swaddle blankets- Mod about Baby is the pattern. Make me an offer- Retails for $49.95 SOLD



As soon as I go through my craft mess stuff, I'll list those things too... and probably more neglected jewelry that doesn't get to be worn... and probably more kids stuff that I don't need.

1 comment:

Betsy said...

Definately interested in the fabric if its not sold yet! :)