My Midwife officially went, "On-Call" for me on Monday. This is really happening.
My observations this pregnancy are as follows:
I pee...A LOT, especially when my sweet Midwife suggested I increase my intake of water to 96oz. I'd been trying to avoid hydration due to the compression hose, but seeing as the kid is floating, I guess it's a good idea.
Babe's movements are less frequent, but WAY more noticeable.
Taking Vitamin C and E are helping with the vein issues.
My body does not cope well with pregnancy. I can birth with the best of them, but the stages leading up to the
This Babe hasn't gotten the same treatment as the other two in the photo dept. There are not monthly photos documenting the growth or flow chart of belly progress. I apologize Bebe 3 in advance, hopefully this will not lead to lengthy therapy sessions.
Sometimes, it's not until I bend over to pick something off of the floor that I remember I'm 9 months pregnant. Particularly, if I have failed to hydrate.
Sleep? What's that?
I should have bought stock in BioFreeze.
I cry. At. Everything.
In Florida, I saw my Kindergarten teacher at Publix and I cried.
Nesting, with 3 other people in the house, is really like shoveling snow in a snow storm. Part of my brain, the part still functioning, has a major fit when my "To-Do" list gets tampered with.
Be forewarned, this is your official, I'll-be-less-of-a-blogger-as-of-now, notice.
3 comments:
Yeah, I totally forgot I was pregnant sometimes with Isaac...I think I just couldn't even think about it because I was so busy with the other two.
Oh man, I can't believe you're that close!
1. How did I not get to see you???
2. Your blogs are the best
3. "seeing as this kid is floating" = best line ever
4. I'm really never having kids
5. Can't wait to meet the bebe #3
You look so darned cute!
and..funny post!
Post a Comment