Wednesday, July 27, 2005

The Loo at the Red Lobster

I must admit, I do not frequent Red Lobster, however, tonight that's where my husband and I went for dinner. He had a hankering for hard-shell crab, so I agreed to go. The first lesson that I learned is that there are two different types of crabs 1) soft-shell 2) hard- shell. The second lesson was very discouraging. I was in the bathroom. Before I turned on the water, I used the lever to dispense some paper towel. The woman that was walking to the sink saw me do this. I turned on the water and began to wash my hands. She turned on the water in her sink and gave her hands a quick rinse, turned off the water and proceeded to use the paper towel that I dispensed! She used the lever again to dispense some more for me- I thought. she used that too and the left the bathroom. I was appalled. The lessons that I learned were that comprehending and just seeing are two different things, and that some people are courteous and some only care about themselves (very sad).

No comments: