Wednesday, August 17, 2005

Walking through the airport

I travelled to Florida today. We weren't in the airport very long, but we got to skip the long security line and go through the special "employee" line but only because I was with Tom. I felt important. On our way to the gate, I mostly noticed how sad people look and how no one was smiling. The only thing I saw was hurried, upset, bothered people. Isn't sad that the majority of those people don't have the joy that we have as a Christians. That joy only comes from knowing a loving and merciful God. A God that knows you as an individual.
"These things I have spoken to you, that in Me you may have peace. In the world you will have tribulation; but be of good cheer, I have overcome the world." John 16:33

When was the last time that you passed the peace and joy you have in Christ to someone else?

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Great blog, Jen. This was a good reminder for me. When are you back in Florida officially? Are you excited about returning home and ready for the hurricanes again? I left there a year ago and am happy to be gone, though I do miss family and friends. We are visiting for Chirstmas which I am really looking forward to. Maybe we can meet through Karin sometime.

Unknown said...

yah! let's have a blogging reunion! er...pre-union. except i know you and amanda.

let's just hang out!