Today has been absolutely nuts! It's like people are trying to involve me in an accident.
Do I have a "HIT ME" sign on my car or what??
For instance, I was driving to the grocery store and a guy in the left lane didn't look to see me in the right lane and he moseys on over to my lane missing me slightly (whew). Then on the way home from the grocery store, rubbernecking people who are suppose to be driving and not doing any of the following: talking on their cell phones, watching the accident on the shoulder of the road, playing with the radio, smacking their kids, or any combination of any of these activities (believe me all the above was going on), when someone slams on their breaks, maybe to get a better look at the accident? All my groceries went flying forward, including my eggs!
So I am trying to figure out something to make to use the cracked eggs without actually eating eggs (they currently make me noxious) .
1 comment:
How about Chinese egg drop soup? :-)
Post a Comment