Hungry
I feel like I'm hungry all the time. What's worse is that I actually can pinpoint an exact time and tell you how much time I have until I get really mean (from hunger). Kate (a newly pregnant friend) came up with the term "Hangry". I think it really fits. Especially, since nothing sounds good to eat. I haven't gained any weight yet, but I know it will come.
2 comments:
hangry--thats funny and so true. you should submit that to wikipedia as a new word.
ok jen, if i may call you jen, since you posted on my blog, i checked yours out and i see that we have a few people in common: Karin Tome and Orangejack (he's my BlogFather).
reading that you went on your first business trip when you were in your early months of pregnancy was just like me! how weird! anyway, i did write a response to you on my blog too. take care. enjoy your growing baby :D its so fun to be pregnant and to have a little one too
I'm hangry even when I am not pregnant!! That's a great term!!
Post a Comment