Actually, I had a really good time and I felt like I was able to accomplish a lot in a short time frame (24 hours). I have a better understanding of what this new adventure holds for me.
I got to go to The String & Splinter, an exclusive dining experience for the members of the High Point Country Club, for lunch which had amazing food and a very high profile clientle.
The gentlemen that I went with knew all the wait staffs names by heart, and seemed to have a friendly relationship with them all, even the omlette and grits guy. I definately felt like I didn't belong, but it was fun to pretend that I was a big shot.
After our meetings, tours, more meetings, lunch, & then discussion, I was free to go back to my hotel suite. I got to experience a king size "Heavenly Bed" with 6 pillows and a mini-bar with a huge jacuzzi tub. I felt spoiled rotten.
My experience concluded when I woke up this morning at 6am to catch the shuttle to the airport.
No comments:
Post a Comment