a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress,
pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Sunday, September 25, 2005
Untitled
I haven't felt like doing much of anything on account that I am feeling so noxious most of the time. Hopefully, this will pass. Amanda, thanks for the Tums trick, although fruit flavors are not my favorite. I know this post is boring.
Do you have heartburn already? If not, I didn't know that Tums worked for nausea? But if so, enjoy em. The mint is better than the fruit in my opinion. And the liquid Maalox made me vomit.
I really didn't know what it was, but here's what I devised: the heartburn (which is gross), caused the nausea, which led to the getting sick. So I curbed it with the Tums, which worked for 2 days.
2 comments:
Do you have heartburn already? If not, I didn't know that Tums worked for nausea? But if so, enjoy em. The mint is better than the fruit in my opinion. And the liquid Maalox made me vomit.
I really didn't know what it was, but here's what I devised: the heartburn (which is gross), caused the nausea, which led to the getting sick. So I curbed it with the Tums, which worked for 2 days.
Post a Comment