Tuesday, December 13, 2005

Ultrasound Numero Dos

Today, I went in for my second ultrasound. The baby had one enlarged kidney which they thought had to do with developmental problems of the baby and the urinary system. Well, after todays ultrasound, they said that all things looked great. Considering what they saw as well as the tests that I've had. Praise the Lord! I felt like the angels where singing the Halleluiah Chorus for me when I walked down the hospital hall. What an Almighty and Sovereign God.
The baby weighs 1.5 lbs with 17 weeks left.

2 comments:

Anne said...

Yay! What an answer to prayer. So can we see some more pictures of my little nephew?

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Praise God for your perfect little son (at least inutero;-)! I was praying for you just today, not knowing that your appointment was this morning. I am so happy to hear your great news.