Monday, January 09, 2006


Baby Boy gifts Posted by Picasa
I think my favorite part is the little pom-pom attached to the end or maybe the logo, "for the sprinkling wee-wee". This gift is thoughtfully given by Aunt Anne (Happy 1 day late Birthday)

8 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Funny, I had heard of these but had never seen one. Where can you buy that? It looks awfully large and circus like.

Anonymous said...

that wins the prize for the funniest yet most practical thing I have seen in a while!
-Lindz

running shoes said...

Anne got them at a shop in Delaware. I have not seen them in person yet, but they do look large and kind of like party hats for wee- wees

Anne said...

They're not that big actually. I think they're for when the baby is very young and the cold hair hits that wee-wee and...

http://www.urbanbabydesigns.com/products/pptp.aspx

My store didn't have the biplane style or I totally would have gotten those.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Ok, I didn't realize that there were 5 in the picture. I just thought that it was this long, accordian type tent for a really well endowed infant.

running shoes said...

laughing a lot...trying hard not to fall out of my chair...wee- wee talk on my blog

Unknown said...

AAAACCKK! I finally saw the picture. I feel violated.

running shoes said...

sorry karin, that you were violated