I encourage everyone to see this movie on the day it opens, January 20th. This movie is not just another movie, it is the true story of the 5 missionaries, Roger Youderian, Steve Saint, Pete Fleming, Jim Elliott, and Ed McCully that were speared to death by the Auca tribe.
You may be familiar with the book, Through the Gates of Splendor by Elisabeth Elliott or the book Beyond the Gates of Splendor by Nate Saint. My point is that this movie is a positive one for both missionaries and true Christianity. I believe that God will use it in many ways.
Check out the link: www.endofthespear.com
P.S. Happy Birthday Steve!
3 comments:
I saw the preview for this and barely recognized Chad Allen. He's come a long way since "Our House" with Shannen & the oatmeal guy.
My family saw the movie and all of us liked it! It is a very powerful story!
the last comment was from me...
-Lindz
Post a Comment