a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress,
pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
Wednesday, January 18, 2006
Doggy Day Care
Harper is doing well. She doesn't like the bandage on her foot nor the big cone thingy that is suppose to keep her from tearing into it. She came home yesterday afternoon pretty strung out on doggy drugs. At times she looked as if her eyes were crossed. She started walking and looking like a drunk, swaying back and forth. It was both sad and funny at the same time. Mostly she slept, didn't eat or drink anything, which can't be healthy, until this morning. She chewed off one bandage today, while I was at the Dr's, so I rebandaged it. I tried the cone thing again and that Houdini found a way to take it off. I'm basically stuck babysitting my dog and trying to distract her from not chewing. I can't wait to see what surprise the morning holds.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Wow, that is super funny sounding and kinda sad all at once. How did she do last night?
she chewed through bandage # 2. i gave up and decided it wasn't worth another. called the vet and they said that as long as she's not biting at the stiches that it's fine to leave it. so i did. now she seems to have super doggy powers like opening her crate and kitchen cabinets not to mention the activity level of 10 of her.
Post a Comment