Particularly harsh are the words you hear like, "WOW, when are you going to POP?"
I often wonder about the people who say them. Do they not get the fact that I am feeling quite large on my own without their opinion. Not to mention, that the word "POP" conjures up a visual of a tick.
2 comments:
i know it's lame to post a comment on your own blog, but i felt that i needed to clarify that this post wasbased on something a complete stranger said to me. not you christie w. whom i love dearly and posted this before i read your message to me on myspace.
A tick? To me, poping is more like a zit action. Yeah, I got those comments at the end, too. And things like, "Your buttons look like they will pop off." People are so nice. Just take it in stride.
Post a Comment