a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress, pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
I had a scathing post at the ready but after seeing that photo, how can I? He sure is awfully cute! And getting bigger by the day it appears.
He is so little and sweet in person! Thanks for taking the time to come out to VA.More pictures on my blog for those of you who, like me, have to resist the urge to knaw on those cute little fingers!
Wow, what a cute kid! Auntie Anne had some awesome photos on her blog, too.As if being awakened all night and taking care of a one month old is a good enough excuse to stop blogging regularly;-). I've missed you, Jen.
He is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I can't wait to have a neice or nephew of my very own.:-)
the last one was me! Lindz
I love his little hands in the little hand things.yeah. i'm a writer.
Post a Comment
6 comments:
I had a scathing post at the ready but after seeing that photo, how can I? He sure is awfully cute! And getting bigger by the day it appears.
He is so little and sweet in person! Thanks for taking the time to come out to VA.
More pictures on my blog for those of you who, like me, have to resist the urge to knaw on those cute little fingers!
Wow, what a cute kid! Auntie Anne had some awesome photos on her blog, too.
As if being awakened all night and taking care of a one month old is a good enough excuse to stop blogging regularly;-). I've missed you, Jen.
He is absolutely adorable!! I can't believe how big he has gotten. I can't wait to have a neice or nephew of my very own.
:-)
the last one was me!
Lindz
I love his little hands in the little hand things.
yeah. i'm a writer.
Post a Comment