Thursday, May 11, 2006

A bit over 1 month


This is a cute half smile half smirk. Plus, I think he looks extra good in navy blue.
I think I'm becoming one of those people who thinks that everyone needs to see picutres of my kid all the time.
I also never thought I'd be so into diapers. I actually look forward to going through the characters on the diapers and getting to my favorite, baby cookie monster and baby big bird. Posted by Picasa

5 comments:

Anne said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anne said...

Everyone does need to see pictures of your kid all the time! Keep 'em coming.
-Auntie Anne

Anonymous said...

I agree with Auntie Anne! He is so cute we need to see more. I get to see the first "picture" of my neice or nephew on May 24!!!
-Lindz

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Pampers, huh. Do you get them at Sams or Costco? I don't have a membership to either place. In case you don't either, Target brand is really good and much cheaper. Though it doesn't have sesame street characters on it. Care Bears instead.

Brian said...

Isn't that part of being a good mom? Showing off the ridiculously cute pictures of your ridiculously cute baby? And cookie monster rocks.