a daily chaotic mess and a work in progress, pressing toward the finish line when we see our Savior.
You going to an Orlando beach?!
yes, ma'am.
Have fun! I wish that I could be there. Yet am avoiding the heat at all costs these days. Doesn't help with 100 degree plus weather for weeks on end here (or at least it seems like it).
Wish I could be with you! Vacation sounds so nice right now. Have fun. Miss you!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
You going to an Orlando beach?!
yes, ma'am.
Have fun! I wish that I could be there. Yet am avoiding the heat at all costs these days. Doesn't help with 100 degree plus weather for weeks on end here (or at least it seems like it).
Wish I could be with you! Vacation sounds so nice right now. Have fun. Miss you!
Post a Comment