Monday, August 07, 2006

Contemplating...

While at the beach I had lots of time to reflect on the important stuff like, why is there a fish (Mullet) named after a hairstyle or a hairstyle named after a fish?

4 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Let's also contemplate why people actually still wear that fishy hairstyle when it was never even cool in the first place. We have a mullet wearing neighbor.

Unknown said...

Business in the front. Party in the back.

Unknown said...

One more thing: you'll be getting a phone call or email or SOMETHING from me soon. I promise. I'm easily two months behind on staying in touch with people. I haven't forgotten about you (or Pilgrim's Progress)!

running shoes said...

Travis has been accused of having a baby mullet, but the truth is that all his hair fell out and the only part that stayed is in the back. I refuse to cut it based on principle, but dang maybe the rat- tail will come back.