Monday, August 28, 2006

Who needs naps?

Tee apparently decided that today he did not need a nap. I wish that I was kidding, but sadly... no. Throughout the day he got progressively worse. Starting with a whimper it escalated into something I wish I hadn't witnessed. His attitude reflected how I felt after a day with a crabby infant. Crash and burn, baby! YEAH!
At least we have a fresh start tomorrow. Let's pray that naps are in the forecast.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YIKES! Praying.....

Amanda Lomonaco said...

I hate days like that!! Luckily, they are pretty rare.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Ok, so since this post my child, the spawn of Satan, has refused naps--that's count them 2 days in a row. I am going insane!! Me not sleeping at night is not helping to deal with this any better. What was I saying about this being so rare for us? I need to keep my mouth shut next time!

running shoes said...

sorry Amanda!

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Yeah, quick update. The past two days he has slept pretty good for his naps. How's T doing?