"And if what was fading away came with glory, how much greater is the glory of that which lasts!"
2 Corinthians 3:11
I have been thinking lately of a question that I want to ask God. I'm sure you're familiar with these types. The kind that's alway in your mind that you don't speak of and just carry on as you would throughout your day. My question is, "Why these trials, Lord? When we get through one, it seems as if another is on the coat tails of the last one."
But God, being infinite and knowing our thoughts, presented His answer through a song.
God works in amazing ways and through many channels. The words were simple and easy to understand but with huge meaning and signifigance. He said, "This is for My Glory!"
Even though it's going to be hard for me to understand this... and with God's grace and promise that He won't leave me... I'll try.
No comments:
Post a Comment