Saturday, September 30, 2006

Not Going Anywhere for a While

I didn't realize that indoor soccer was going to be this painful. I severely sprained/ possible broke my ankle last night. Strangers took me to the Urgent Care facility after I argued with them not to take me to the hospital or by ambulance. I got home last night around 11p.m. It's stinky, it's so painful and I can't put any weight on it. Definitely doesn't mix well with a 5 1/2 month old and stairs.

6 comments:

Rachael Neal said...

Oh no! How are you going to get up and down the stairs with Travis?? You probably need me to come stay for a few weeks...months...:)

running shoes said...

I'd love your company, Ra.

Meliss said...

Jen!! Ouch!!
That's horrible! Is it broken?

Anonymous said...

Karin always teases me that I am motherly but I am going to reccomend the doc. That way it doesn't get worse. Get it taken care of now so you can heal more quickly. To bad you don't live here so we could take care of you!
-Lindz

running shoes said...

thank God that it's not broken. sprained badly and ligament damage.

Amanda Lomonaco said...

How is getting around with the little boy going? I am so sorry that you are hurt. I prayed for you tonight. Get better soon. Can you still do the Disney 1/2 in Jan?