Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Conformation

Yesterday in the mail, I got my Disney World Half Marathon conformation and packet pick-up card. I am really excited about running and going to Florida. I wonder which wave I'll get to start with? I splurged and booked a hotel room at Disney's Animal Kingdom Resort. Even though I've been to Disney a gazillion times in my life, I've never stayed at one of the Resorts, unless you count camping in tents at Ft. Wilderness (as a Girl Scout, while it rained). I figured that it was probably a smart thing to do instead of driving back and forth to Disney for the Expo on Friday and then to the race at 4:00 a.m. on Saturday.
WooHoo! Now if only I could start training...

2 comments:

Amanda Lomonaco said...

Yeah that you are still doing it. You up for another full next December in Sac (Dec. '07)? You've got a place to stay and a carpool to the race. I'm planning on it at this point. It's a Boston qualifier, too...who knows?

running shoes said...

Is it flat?