Well, for me it was when I was 3. I was walking through a ranch down in the great state of Texas and saw the bull. I was a pretty brave child. I hopped right into the pen and tamed the bull by staring it down. It gently lowered to the ground and let me hop on....it was the first and only time people had seen the bull act like this. From then on out I knew had the gift of bull-riding in me.
I'm not sure when it happens...but I don't care. I LOVE watching the PBR on Sundays! Yes, I'm a country girl at heart. Matt can't understand it...but I guess he doesn't see the connection. Cowboys riding bulls - nice! :)
4 comments:
Well, for me it was when I was 3. I was walking through a ranch down in the great state of Texas and saw the bull. I was a pretty brave child. I hopped right into the pen and tamed the bull by staring it down. It gently lowered to the ground and let me hop on....it was the first and only time people had seen the bull act like this. From then on out I knew had the gift of bull-riding in me.
ahh, you bull- whisperer you!
I'm not sure when it happens...but I don't care. I LOVE watching the PBR on Sundays! Yes, I'm a country girl at heart. Matt can't understand it...but I guess he doesn't see the connection. Cowboys riding bulls - nice! :)
Post a Comment